Monday, January 18, 2010

7 Years Ago

True story: Freshmen year of high school, I was working on the dreaded "Western Civ Project." Basically this was a vastly overrated arts and crafts endeavor that had to do something with Western Civilization and provides a great show to the parents and anxiety attacks to the academically-inclined but completely unhandy freshman. I still don't really understand it. But basically I was working the basement of my house, which is a very dirty place where we kinda put things we don't want to deal with. There's all this garbage storage down there, and clearing a table, I knocked off a flat item. It was a mirror and it shattered. I believe that this broken mirror took place in December of 2002. I also believe that it has contributed to 7 years of bad luck, and I think I am finally past that.

No comments: